Delaying Hard Fork For 2-3 Weeks

by BlakeKeiller, Monday, November 23, 2020, 15:53 (307 days ago)

I still haven't released the final version of 0.2.1 with the hard fork code. The first release candidate set the hard fork block at 4500. We are currently at 4289, which means we should reach 4500 in just over a week.

I'm getting useful information about the code that should lead to significant improvements so I think it's best to delay the hard fork until block 5000. I'll try to release a second release candidate within a week.

No one should be staking with 0.2.1rc1, but just in case they are: don't. Keep staking with the latest release (0.1.11). If you stake with 0.2.1rc1, your blocks will be orphaned.


Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum